According in direction of the Ayurveda, an ancient medications, OsteoArthritis a degenerative osteo-arthritis occurs due to inflammation of Vata, and is known as a Sandhigata vata.
Vayana vata dosha, one of the more five types of vata dosha (dosha of employment air and empty space) governs the bodies cells and mind movements, like system, heart pulsation, breathing and the thoughts in mind. The vitation of this type of vata causes rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. Osteo Arthritis is key a vata disorder, in front of the involvement of pitha and have kapha doshas.
Vata displays dry and light qualities and vitiation leads to complications of kapha dosha, eating up the syniovial fluid, sending cushion and lubrication straight into the joints. This depletion leads to OsteoArthritis where cartilage in the hubs wears away causing friction, pain and limited mutual mobility and affects the larger weight-bearing joints, like complete hips and knees, as well as at hands, feet, and spine.
Symptoms of this issue are edema, pain, pain, stiffness, pain on work etc. It also starts with ageing and the following factors leads to the vitiation of vata dosha
- Consuming dry, cold or stale eating, not regular in bedtime habits, suppressing natural inspires.
- Getting exposed to repay asevere cold and dried up weather.
- Excessive passing away, leading a vata aggravating life style and undergoing mental accidents.
- Exerting oneself excessively a smaller amount than joints or any accident which happens in the joints.
- When healthy eating, is not digested will rank very well it causes ama (toxins) which always weakens the colon and its circulates through whole body and gets accumulated enjoy the bones and joints.
- This toxins will block our body channels and inturn vitates vata dosha.
Sandhigata vata or OsteoArthritis signifies a complex among 80 vata ailments described in ayurvedic classical texts like Charak samhita and also Ashtanga hridaya..